Our Second General Body Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, October 3rd in the The Grand Palm Room (Student Union).
- Time: Sign-ins start at 5:45pm and the meeting will begin promptly at 6:30pm
- What is this meeting about?
- Guest Speakers: Ms. Gina Johnson from FAU’s Pre-Health Professions Office will be speaking about how to get into Medical School and Mr. Marc Wharton from the FAU Test Prep Department will be talking about the MCAT Prep Course that is offered here at FAU.
- The AMSA Leadership team and FAU CESCOM Medical Students will be presenting a workshop called “Getting Into Medical School 101” where you will be rotating between various stations.
- Food and drinks will be provided!