Why Become a National Member?
At AMSA FAU, national membership is a requirement, which means you are able to participate in a number of valuable and EXCLUSIVE activit
National membership is obtained through AMSA National’s website – amsa.org
Note: Money towards this membership does not take the place of dues for AMSA FAU, but can offer you a reduced rate on membership.
AMSA@FAU Benefits for being both a LOCAL and NATIONAL member:
- You get $10 off your Local Member Dues! Please go to our Become a Local Member page to find out more about this opportunity!
- Participate in AMSA FAU’s Shadowing Program.
- Opportunity to go on the Bahamas Medical Mission Trip or Costa Rica Medical Mission Trip.
- National Membership is required to attend AMSA’s Annual National Convention in Washington D.C..
- National Members are able to participate in Gross Anatomy LABS at CESCOM
Read below from AMSA National’s website:
Join AMSA today for only $75 for up to 5 years of premedical education and receive all AMSA has to offer,
including one-of-a-kind opportunities to:
- Receive generous gifts from Kaplan & Lippincott/Wolters Kluwer Health just for joining. Learn more online or watch our online video overview of the Wolters Kluwer Health gifts.
- Take part in educational forums focused on preparing you for medical school
- Network and connect with your peers
- Get involved with interesting committees and projects and develop leadership skills
- Enjoy discounts on MCAT test preparation and other resources to help premed students succeed—and save
- Receive a free subscription to AMSA’s award winning magazine The New Physician
- And so much more!
You can find out what other benefits you can receive as a national member here.
|MCAT Flashcards & App:||$30|
|Foundations of Biochemistry Course:||$499|