- Early Bird (ends Feb. 4, 2019) AMSA Member: $199
- Regular (ends Feb. 27, 2019) AMSA Member: $249
* This is an average price before discounts.
** Please keep in mind this is does not include your flights to Washington DC. You will be responsible for booking your own flights.
Click here to receive more information about National Convention!
- Be a holder of a valid National AMSA Membership
- For complete projects, you must be able to include data and results, and conclusions. Because negative findings are under-reported in research, we encourage you to submit abstracts for projects which have yielded negative findings.
- For projects that are in process (not complete), you must be able to present a coherent and compelling vision, strategic priorities, and intended outcomes. Please note that “coherent and compelling” does not necessarily mean “fully fleshed out.” We invite you to submit abstracts for projects which might become more fully formed through the feedback from professional colleagues and peers.
- If your project is accepted for exhibition, in order to be displayed during the poster session at convention, at least one of your poster’s authors must register for convention.
Abstracts should be no longer than 350 – 400 words and follow a standard format:
Ethical considerations for subjects should be mentioned, if applicable. No charts, graphs, special characters or formatting will be possible using the online abstract submission form. If an image or sound file is essential to a Creative Arts Project abstract, attach it directly to the abstract submission form.
Student abstracts can be submitted by completing an online application form, by the deadline. Note: Please only submit your abstract through the AMSA@FAU online application form. Please do not send your abstract directly to National AMSA. Here are some important dates and deadlines for abstract and poster submissions:
- Wednesday, January 9, at 5:30pm (TBA): Abstract Informational Session
- Friday, January 18, at 11:59pm: Abstract Submission Deadline
- Early February: Notification of Acceptance
- Wednesday, February 27, at 11:59pm: Deadline for poster file submission
Click here to receive more information and updates about the 24th Annual Poster Session!