Hard Rock Stadium Fundraising
Hard Rock Stadium Fundraising Events are AMSA@FAU’s top fundraising opportunity!
If you’re interested in Hard Rock Fundraising events and want to know more information about upcoming games, please fill out this interest form!
During these events, AMSA members volunteer to help run a concession stand at the Hard Rock Stadium (home stadium of the Miami Dolphins!) located in Miami Gardens, Florida. Members can be assigned to either work the registers, obtain food/drinks, or prepare food for Hard Rock guests.
These events sound like a lot of work, but it is a lot of fun too! Not only is this an enjoyable experience but you get to earn serious money as well!! Often times, carpooling occurs for these events an hour or so prior to the event, so do not worry about the cost of driving!
Want to make double or triple the money for your outreach trip or event?! You can if you have a friend or family member, 18 years or older, fundraise for you. The money earned that night due to their participation will go towards you. If this is something you’re interested in just send them the sign up events for the specific event to fill out the information and specify that they are fundraising on your behalf.
If a member wants to help fundraise but is not fundraising toward an event, the member can if they wish, have the profits earned from Hard Rock Fundraising directed towards them personally, you can earn a quick $55-$65 bucks and also earn volunteer hours! Spots will be limited and priority will be given to those who are currently fundraising for AMSA events
Email Safiyyah Mir (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Madison Spack (email@example.com), if you have any questions!
Perks of Getting Involved with Hard Rock Fundraising:
- Up to FIVE (5) hours of community service can be earned!
- FIVE (5) points can be earned towards your chance to win a FREE Kaplan Test Prep Course ($2500 Value)!
- Fundraise for AMSA’s Medical Mission Trips, National Convention Trip or any Committee! The more events you attend, the more money you will fundraise!
- Fulfill your AMSA@FAU event requirements! Each event you participate in counts as one event!
- FREE FOOD!
Requirements to participate in Hard Rock Fundraising events:
- Please fill out this google interest form for the Fall Semester and Spring Semester. This form is used as an email/contact list for the fundraising committee to give further information.
- Fill out this 2019-Individual-Volunteer-Agreement, then Scan it and email to Safiyyah Mir (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Madison Spack (email@example.com)
2019-2020 AMSA Hard Rock Events and Game Dates:
|Day||Date||Event||Report time||Sign up Form|
|Friday||September 6, 2019||Soccer: Brazil vs Columbia||5:30 pm||Sign-up 09/06|
|Saturday||September 14th, 2019||University of Miami vs Bethune-Cookman||1:30 pm||Sign-up 09/14|
|Saturday||September 21st, 2019||University of Miami vs Central Michigan||Time TBD||Sign-up 09/21|
|Saturday||October 5th, 2019||University of Miami vs Virginia tech||Time TBD||Sign-up 10/05|
|Friday||October 11th, 2019||University of Miami vs Virginia||Time TBD||Sign-up 10/11|
|Saturday||October 19th, 2019||University of Miami vs Georgia Tech||Time TBD||Sign-up 10/19|
|Saturday||November 9th, 2019||University of Miami vs Louisville||Time TBD||Sign-up 11/09|
|Monday||December 30th, 2019||Orange Bowl||5:30 pm||Sign-up 12/30|
|Sunday||February 2nd, 2020||Super Bowl LIV||Time TBD||Sign-up 02/02|