BB&T Fundraising Events are AMSA FAU’s top fundraising opportunity!
If you’re interested in BB&T Fundraising games and want to know more information about upcoming games, please fill out this interest form!
These events sound like a lot of work, but it is a lot of fun too. There are often periods of down-time where volunteers can prep for the next wave of customers. Food is provided if there is extra after the shift ends! I promise you that it will be an enjoyable experience, so tell your friends to join as well! Often times, carpooling occurs for these events an hour or so prior to the event, so do not worry about the cost of driving!
Want to make double or triple the money for your trip or event?! You can if you have a friend or family member, 16 years or older, fund-raise for you. The money earned that night due to their participation will go toward you. If this is something you’re interested in just send them the form to fill out the information and specify that they are fundraising on your behalf
If a member wants to help fund-raise but is not fundraising toward an event, the member can if they wish, have the profits earned from BB&T Fundraising directed towards them personally, you can earn a quick 40-50 bucks and also earn volunteer hours. Spots will be limited and priority will be given to those who are currently fundraising for AMSA events
Perks of Getting Involved with BB&T Fundraising:
- Up to FIVE (5) hours of community service can be earned!
- Five (5) points can be earned towards your chance to win a FREE Kaplan MCAT Prep Course ($2500 Value)!
- Fundraise for AMSA’s Medical Mission Trips, National Convention Trip or any Committee! For those who attend the events, they will have money deducted from their overall trip cost or support their favorite committees! In order to successfully fundraise, you will need to attend at least 2 events within one semester. The more events you attend, the more money you will fundraise!
- Fulfill your AMSA@FAU event requirements! Each event you participate in counts as one event!
- FREE FOOD!
Requirements to participate in BB&T Fundraising events:
1) Please fill out this google sign up form and select the dates you will be participating in.
- This form is used as an email/contact list for the fundraising committee to contact members about BB&T information.
2.) Attend an Alcohol Training Session.
Dates available are listed below: Click on the Google form link below to pick dates to attend the alcohol training session.
Saturday, September 23rd at 2 pm 9/23 Sign-up
- Wednesday October 4th at 6 pm 10/4 Sign-up
- Tuesday October 17th at 6 pm 10/17 Sign-up
Location of training: 1 Panther Pkwy, Sunrise, FL 33323.
Note: If you’ve completed BB&T Center Alcohol Training within the past 3 years, you do not need to complete another this year.
2017-2018 AMSA BB&T Game Dates:
|Day||Date||Team||Report time||Sign up Form|
|Saturday||October 7, 2017||Opening Night (Tampa)||4:00pm||Sign-up 10/7|
|Friday||October 20, 2017||Pittsburgh||4:30pm||Sign-up 10/20|
|Saturday||October 28, 2017||Detroit||4:00pm||Sign-up 10/28|
|Saturday||November 4, 2017||NY Rangers||4:00pm||Sign-up 11/4|
|Saturday||November 25, 2017||Chicago||4:00pm||Sign-up 11/25|
|Friday||December 1, 2017||San jose||4:30pm||Sign-up 12/1|
|Saturday||February 3, 2018||Detroit||4:00pm||Sing-up 2/3|
|Saturday||February 24, 2018||Pittsburgh||4:00pm||Sign-up 2/24|
|Friday||March 2, 2018||Buffalo||4:30pm||Sign-up 3/2|
|Saturday||March 24, 2018||Arizona||4:00pm||Sign-up 3/24|