Our First General Body Meeting of the semester will be on January 23rd in SO250. Doors open at 5:45 PM and the meeting starts at 6:30 PM.
- What is this meeting about?
- You will hear from the leadership team and everything they have planned for you this semester!
- Dr. Rudnick and Dr. Gilbert of Boca VIPediatrics will be speaking on their journeys to medical school and providing us with case studies!
- Food and drinks will be provided!
- We will also be holding an auction for a KAPLAN COURSE (available to use for any prep course including the MCAT). This is a $2499 dollar value! So come out ready to bid and win your course that will help you get to your future goals!
If you missed anything from our powerpoint or you were unable to attend the meeting, you can view it by clicking here (make sure to be logged into your FAU email to view it).