Our first general body meeting will be on September 5th in The Grand Palm Room (Student Union).
- Time: Sign-ins start at 5:45 pm and the meeting will begin promptly at 6:30 pm.
- What is this meeting about?
- Guest speakers: Dr. Jacomino from FAU’s Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine will be speaking about the Standardized Patient Program and Dr. Hickey will be discussing opportunities within the Maharaj Institute of Immune Regenerative Medicine.
- Food and drinks will be provided!
- Get to know all our officers and what we have to offer this year.
If you missed anything from our powerpoint or you were unable to attend the meeting, you can view it by clicking here (make sure to be logged into your FAU email to view it).